I run three personal wikis:
- This one, described above;
- EmGee's Place, where I write fiction, talk about my use of Blender and other 3D modeling/rendering activities, and show off some of my photographic work;
- The Feyian Pages, which is about neopagan spirituality and my quest for better unanswerable questions.
I also host some other web sites:
- BlenderPDX, the Portland Blender User Group's blog (PorBUG), for all manner of things worthy of sharing with the world at large;
- The Wiki at BlenderPDX, intended for PorBUG internal discussions of stuff that is not yet ready to be put out to the world;
- The Woodhull Boatshop pages. In 2010 I attempted to launch a business building fancy wooden kayaks-- that has now become a hobby. There are pages here concerning Pygmy Boats kayak construction and kayak design in general. Since there are a few hundred visitors to these pages each year, I leave them in place.
- DailyJournal: a project-related diary
- WebSiteStats: I am now seeing enough activity on one of my web sites that occasionally looking at the stats makes sense.
- WillsWiki BoatShop pages: begun in September, 2010. The good stuff in this section is being moved to Woodhull Boat Shop, which launched in May, 2012. What remains on this site will gradually disappear like a fading Cheshire Cat.
- BlenderNotes: journal during acquisition of Blender 3D modeling skills. The journaling idea did not work out. I expect to mine this area for any gems and put them on EmGee's Place where they are a better fit.
- PerlStuff I used to use Perl quite a bit. Now, not so much.
- BikeStuff: Metro master plan, bike log, etc
- The Colors Page is a tool I built for exploring web page font and background colors during web design. This is outside of the wiki and there is no direct return. You may want to open it in a new tab.
- FromThePalm: stuff carried forward that needs to be shuffled into a new home, sometime
- ReferenceS: a grab-bag of data and howto items that I need from time to time
- TheArchives: Stuff that was once on this or associated pages and is no longer current
- SystemStuff: links to hardware support pages, etc
- http://www.nopoco.net/ is the web site associated with the root domain, NoPoCo. Which is short for North Portland Communities, North Portland Cooperative, or North Portland Conspiracy, or something like that (all are equally valid). I own and manage NoPoCo.
- http://emgee.nopoco.net/ is my web site for creative endeavors: writing, maybe some computer graphics, etc
- http://woodhullboatshop.com/wiki/ is my web site for my business venture (that has now become a hobby) in building really fancy kayaks
- http://blog.blenderpdx.org is a NoPoCo web site for the Portland Blender User Group: persons using Blender software to create realistic images of things that do not exist.
- http://wiki.blenderpdx.org is also a NoPoCo web site for the PorBUG, that will see use in background development, etc.
- ReFGroupWikiDev has links to other's experiences in developing wikis for group usage.
- ReFPersonalWikiDev has similar links to using wikis as PIMs, etc
- FirstJournal: temporary journal during PIM development.